Daisy Mae

Monday, May 23, 2005

Dear Anna and the Gang,....

Dear Anna and the Gang, ( anna is Diane's Bench/show girl, the rest of the gang are feild setters/therapy dogs)

Hey guys,.. Daisy Mae here,... yes the "mean girl" that stayed at your house for awhile, and got all the attention from Mom and Dad,....... I'm sorry about that. I wanted you all to know how sorry I was, that I was so mean to all of you,......... I really didn't know any better at the time,....

Right when I got there ,I knew what a nice place it was, and near as I could tell, I was going to be staying there, and I wanted to make sure that none of you were going to take it away from me,.......
You see, the place where I was before I came to your house, was awful, it was noisy, and cold, we had to sleep on the hard floor with no blankets,.... we didn't have any toys,... we barley were able to go outside, no one came to pet us and play,....they just threw our food onto the floor and we had to fight to get something to eat,....... Sometimes they would come by and take a dog out of the pen,..........and we never saw him again,..... Usually the older ones,......I didn't like that very much.
Then they came one day, and they reached in and grabbed ahold of me,.. I was scared!
Even though I did not like that place,.. I wasn't sure where I was going to.

Then I was introduced to two very nice people, they knelt down to talk to me..... I couldn't look at them,.......I felt shy ,.......They spoke to me in very soft voices,. and they touched me so very softly,.......... I will never forget that moment,.. for as long as I live,...........

So you see why I didn't want to share my new surroundings with any of you ,.. even though it was yours first?
I hope you understand,....guys,..... Thank you for letting me stay with you,......., so I could learn to be as nice as you all are!

Right now I am having a BLAST at Aunt Wendy's !....... This Is Great!!!!

Take care, all of you! I miss you!
LOVE and SETTER KISSES to all of you!
Daisy Mae!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home